Skip to content

Miles Truck Services

Miles Truck Services


Auto Service


Miles Truck Services was founded in 2004 in Elkhart, Indiana. We added a second location at 823 Carberry Road in Niles, Michigan in 2016

Miles is a truck and trailer repair company which focuses on private traditional companies. Our range of service spans from preventive maintenance to engine overhauls.

70 percent of our work is performed for local companies who own vehicles while the other 30 percent is providing truck and trailer service for government operations. Our range of government service work has allowed us to work on fire truck, ambulance vehicles, all of Elkhart highway equipment for the last 9 years and the South Bend Post Office fleet, to name a few.

Powered By GrowthZone
Scroll To Top